Company Name: Super Cell Network for Internet Services
Job Title: OSP Engineer Gender: Male Age: 25-35
Time of Work: 6 days\8h (9 am-5 pm) Day Off Friday
The OSP Engineer’s primary task is to identify and rectify OSP engineering problems with innovative solutions, he ensures that everyone in their charge follows all network quality requirements, It’s the responsibility of the OSP engineer to maintain safe working habits and conditions as per the regulations and policies, he has to work in collaboration with the drafting and GIS personnel to develop constructive designs or drawings.
- Planning and Designing of FTTX Network using drafting tools.
- Working on different GIS datasets and create new information or investigate patterns using MAP-INFO, QGIS or other GIS tools like ArcGIS, Spatial net, VC4 and OSP Insight.
- End-to-end delivery designs services including detail design, survey packs, validating survey reports and site designs received from the field, create construction plans in AutoCAD, BOM/BOQ.
- Maintain awareness of deploying industry standards, technologies, and products with a view to and report on their expected impact on the FTTX network.
- Preparing and interpreting specifications, drawings, and regulations for the use of telecommunications equipment.
- Coordinating with the Field Teams for the required information.
- Coordinate with the concerned departments regarding fiber cable maintenance and repair activities including financial and technical departments.
- Monitor and manage the fiber splicing for the FTTX projects.
- Evaluate and approve the installed fiber test characteristics.
- Working on multi-layer documentation using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Perform pole load activities and calculations.
- Communicate with field teams for any additional data/clarification required.
- Establish and maintain design standards and processes.
- Writing Method of Procedure documents for internal and external execution.
- FTTX optical network optimization.
- Traveling may be needed occasionally.
- Minimum one year of Experience in FTTX technologies (FTTH, FTTA, FTTB …etc.) design, planning and implementation.
- High-skilled AutoCAD or other FTTX designing and documentation software. AutoCAD 2018 and earlier (like 2021) is a plus.
- B.Sc. in Engineering is a must. Civil Engineering is a plus.
- High knowledge in optical fiber equipment (ODF, Cabinet, Splitters, Cables … etc.)
- High experience in the execution of optical fiber cables for underground and aerial.
- Good communication skills.
- A good team player with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent supervision skills.
- Able to work under stressed situations
- English proficiency is a must and should be proven.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Relationship Building.
- Problem Solving.
- Verbal & Written Communication.
- Technology Application.
Arabic, English (Read, Write, Conversation).
Note/CV is required, please send it to the email below:
Email Subject: OSP Engineer